According to statistics, every third of people face the problem of how to get rid of internal parasites. Worms of all kinds are ubiquitous, and almost no one is immune to infection, regardless of lifestyle and occupation.
No one is protected from infection with any type of worm. Staying in places where people entertain on a large scale, whether it's a nursing home or a camp, exposes people to worm infestations. In addition, the risk of infection is posed by pets, dirty hands and food. Anyone can get parasites.
In the fight against this disease, unconventional means are often used. On this basis, many different medicines are produced that not only kill the worms, but also help to clear the worms, clean the intestines and restore the body after the treatment of this disease.
Grandmother remedies are often used during home treatment of helminthiasis of any etiology. The modern pharmaceutical market offers a large number of antihelminthic drugs that have strong effects on the body. Due to their ingestion, side effects often come in the form of intoxication or allergy.
Many times it makes sense that most parents are afraid to give their children medicine when treating worms. Antiparasitic medications are also not recommended during pregnancy. This explains the widespread popularity of traditional medicine in antihelminthic treatments.
With their help over the centuries, the worms have been successfully repelled, followed by a recovery process. It can be herbal naturopathic, animal and mineral derived products.
Among the natural antiparasitic agents whose composition contains parasite-eliminating substances, it is worth emphasizing:
- coriander.It has a high deworming effect with a single daily intake of 3 grams of powder. To prepare it, the coriander seeds should be fried in a pan. Then grind into powder. As a precaution, it is recommended to use the powder 3 times a day for 7 days. In this case, they are only advised to season the food.
- Chanterelles.They contain chitin mannose, which adversely affects many types of parasites. However, effective mushrooms can only be raw. Therefore, only alcohol tinctures should be used during deworming treatment. Recipe: Pour 300ml of alcohol into 0. 1kg of crushed base ingredients and refrigerate for 2 weeks. Take 15-20 drops daily at bedtime. To enhance the therapeutic effect, it is recommended to take the tincture with boletus, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- onion.Infusions based on it are effective in the treatment of ascariasis, ascariasis and giardiasis. To prepare it, the onions are crushed into a puree state, and the resulting puree is mixed with boiling water, measuring one cup of hot water. Stick to 8 hours. The course of treatment consists of 5 days, during which it is necessary to drink half a cup of the drug per day in three doses.
- pine cones.They are the main ingredient for making jam. During preparation, the cones should be mixed with water and placed on the stove to cook for 5 hours. After extracting the main raw material of jam from water. Then add the same amount of sugar as the water. The syrup boiled for an hour and a half. Take a ready-made jam in the morning on an empty stomach.
- sage.Use carefully processed plant flowers according to the following scheme: On the first day, you need to eat 1 flower every 3 hours. 2-4 days - 2 flowers, 5-25 days, 3 times a day, 2 grams each time.
The second method of application is infusion. Pour 50 grams of dried wormwood inflorescences with two cups of boiling water and soak for 24 hours.
- ginger root.After drying, it should be ground into powder. Dosing regimen: 10 grams of whole milk. The course of treatment is 7 days and must be taken 3 times in each course.
- Black carnations.Use in powder form. Dosing regimen: 1 day - 500 mg, 2 days - 1000 mg, next 8 days, 1. 5 g. Take 3 times a day after meals.
- pumpkin seeds.Used for many years. The course of treatment consists of taking 10-15 raw seeds for 2 weeks. The second method: 25 grams of seeds are ground in a blender, mixed with warm milk, and taken 3 times a day for 2. 5 weeks.
- garlic.It is used in the following variants. Enema solution with milk or wormwood. Oral: Drop 1 teaspoon of garlic juice into a glass of warm whole milk. Take 3 times a day. Another way to prepare the medicine: Crush 5 cloves of this vegetable and mix with 250ml of whole milk. The mixture was kept at low temperature for 20 minutes. Take 10ml every 4 hours for a week.
Various situations have sometimes been noted in which the use of natural alternative medicines is considered the only acceptable and effective medicine for antiparasitic treatment.
They often become assistants in situations where the use of deworming drugs is contraindicated.
important.Alternative medicine-related helminth treatment at home is permitted independently, but must be checked by a parasitologist's consultation.
Everyone should know or at least know what antiparasitic agents exist. This is because 95% of the world's population are their carriers. In medical practice, more than two thousand worms have been recorded.
Each species has its favorite localized location. These can be respiratory organs, digestive system, liver, blood and brain. The size of the worms can reach a few millimeters to several meters. But regardless of their type and size, they can cause significant damage to the general state of human health and the function of all organ systems.
Alternative medicine offers remedies and its list is quite extensive. On this basis, there are many different medicines prepared with which you can easily remove unwanted guests from your home.
Such funds are especially popular because they have a gentle effect on the body while effectively removing worms. The most popular antiparasitic agents include:
- Dandelion root.
- pumpkin seeds.
- Fennel fruit.
- Meadow clover.
These herbs and vegetables have been tested over the years and have successfully established themselves as one of the most effective antiparasitic agents. It is also worth noting that, in addition to their potent therapeutic effects, they are characterized by the fewest side effects.
Folk Prevention Recipes
Many people see unpleasant images of parasites thinking that encountering them in real life is easy to avoid. However, according to medical statistics, more than 90% of people are affected by worms in their lifetime. Their individual species have excellent adaptability, which allows them to progress in the body without causing any symptoms.
With the systematic implementation of therapeutic preventive actions, the risk of worm invasion is minimized. To do this, living rules should include constant cleaning of the house, no pets in the apartment, systematic deworming if pets are present, and strict adherence to food handling rules.
The following recipes are commonly used to prevent worm infections:
- Eating pumpkin seeds on an empty stomach in the morning is an effective way to prevent parasites. After use, laxatives are recommended.
- One of the best preventive remedies is garlic. For this reason, it is recommended to drink warm milk on an empty stomach. Then take a laxative.
- Pour 25 grams of celandine into a glass of boiling water, insist, stretch, and take it half an hour before breakfast and dinner.
- Pomegranate peel tincture is used in the morning on an empty stomach, followed by a laxative.
- Enema with carrot juice.
- Mix tansy powder with chopped garlic, pour in milk and bring to a boil over low heat. Cool, strain and use ready-made enema solution.
- Garlic milk porridge beat 3 times with a teaspoon before main meal.
Any properly chosen folk remedy is effective, both for the treatment of worm infestations and their prevention. However, don't experiment with your health.
You can buy ready-made folk remedies. However, there are also many recipes that you can use to prepare any repellent on your own. In this case, the effectiveness of the treatment directly depends on the correct selection of all components.
To help you choose the right antihelminthic folk remedy, only a parasitologist can take into account the specific type of parasite that attacks your body. Strict adherence to all medical prescriptions will help to get rid of worms in the shortest possible time.